Medco and Express-Scripts.com = Pure Evil
I believe Medco is guilty of criminal harassment of sick patients into buying drugs they don't need.I am an ill fibromyalgia patient struggling to stay employed.
I would be living a peaceful life, working full time, but I am being mercilessly phone harassed by two pharmacies. One is a shady overseas Indian outfit with a spoofed number I know I can do nothing about. But worse than the calls from the Indian pharmacies are the incessant, impolite calls I get from my own pharmacy supplier insisting that I buy excessive amounts of drugs through their mail order program. They threaten not to fill my drugs at all.
Drugs I use for extremely bad pain. This is extortion and it is stressful and it actually makes me sicker. Their last call to me was at 5:45 a.m. on Memorial Day weekend.
I'm sure there's lots of doctors working this weekend, what a great time to call! This is AFTER I complained to them twice that their calls were making me sick and interfering with my ADA prescribed afternoon nap that keeps me employed. Medco calls me MORE than the Indian pharmacy and at less convenient times.
I work out of my home and they are interfering with the operation of my work phone on a job I am desperate to hold onto.I am handicapped and Medco is making me sicker with their marketing policies.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a new, unused, not refurbished humidifier. Received product in absolutely filthy condition. I'm talking dirty brown paper towel inside unit, hard water stains all over tank, just disgusting condition...."
- " Monthly Bills from Dr. John T. Growney's office and staff shows payments made to the Atchison Kansas County Sheriffs Department for warrants numerous times. What started out as finding a..."
- " BCBS of Illinois has really disappointed this time. I've had them for over 20 years and the past 15 I have suffered from chronic migraines averaging about 20 per month...."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "I recently tried priceline.com to rent a car -- without success. No big deal. Subsequently I changed my mind and decided not to travel that week at all. Now, every couple..."
- "Dear FoodPanda, I am really disgust and disappoint to see your vendor's and customer service officer's attitude. I have two complains related your vendor's and customer service officer. Event 1..."
- "My contractor/painter has used "paint and prime" paint in 3 different homes after the door frames and closets were built with pine wood that had some knots in the wood(also..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."