Medco and Express-Scripts.com = Pure Evil
I believe Medco is guilty of criminal harassment of sick patients into buying drugs they don't need.I am an ill fibromyalgia patient struggling to stay employed.
I would be living a peaceful life, working full time, but I am being mercilessly phone harassed by two pharmacies. One is a shady overseas Indian outfit with a spoofed number I know I can do nothing about. But worse than the calls from the Indian pharmacies are the incessant, impolite calls I get from my own pharmacy supplier insisting that I buy excessive amounts of drugs through their mail order program. They threaten not to fill my drugs at all.
Drugs I use for extremely bad pain. This is extortion and it is stressful and it actually makes me sicker. Their last call to me was at 5:45 a.m. on Memorial Day weekend.
I'm sure there's lots of doctors working this weekend, what a great time to call! This is AFTER I complained to them twice that their calls were making me sick and interfering with my ADA prescribed afternoon nap that keeps me employed. Medco calls me MORE than the Indian pharmacy and at less convenient times.
I work out of my home and they are interfering with the operation of my work phone on a job I am desperate to hold onto.I am handicapped and Medco is making me sicker with their marketing policies.106fab6f review #321058
You may also like
- "There web site has no insulin pump providers listed as in network. So I call the customer service line and ask them what insulin pump suppliers are in net work..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Welcome to my thoughtsâ€¦. I am allowed to do that here in the US, so why not take advantage of it. I should celebrate my independence every day of the..."
- "I went to smart style in Belmont NC. I ask to take my black color out and just put a small grey highlight. The girl ask others how to..."
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."
- "We ended up with a Thai au pair who spoke minimal English, then proceeded to use her days off soliciting men on the Internet. Beware of this company at the..."
- "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."