Something must be done! I have to take Enbrel to avoid being covered head to toe in Psoriasis.

It has literally been a month since my last dose, and I have called hundreds of times to figure out what the problem is. First, they claimed they had no record of my script. That was a lie, as I had just got off the phone with my doctor's office who confirmed it had been sent weeks prior!

I just called again today and the same lady I spoke with before (who assured me my prescription would be delivered last week) said my order had been canceled.

Who canceled it? Not me!

After much complaining and fussing, she claims my meds should be here Wednesday! We'll see how that goes!?!?

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, delivery, order processing" and wants this business to "deliver my medication in a timely manner as though i actually matter". angrynitchy is overall dissatisfied with Medco. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Medco.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare Medco to other companies on our site.

Comments