Insurance Plans Acceptance

Please, say there is a class action suit agaist this company for neglect. I have been in a simular situation with them.

I am a post kidney transplant patient. My daily survivial requires anti rejection meds. It took acredo 46 days to get the meds to me. Not to mention the 16 phone calls to supivisiors with promises of getging it shipped.

The 2 times they lost the presciption, the 2 times they informed me that my records and insuranse info dosnt exist.

I now have no viable kidney and now am on dialysis till i can get another kidney donation or stay on dialysis the rest of my life. WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of medco prescription drugs from Medco. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Medco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Medco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments