Medco's customer service is horrible.No one knows what they are talking about.

You call three times and you get 3 different answers and explanations as to why things went wrong. They tell you that you will get your order withing 5-7 days. Don't believe them. Try 3 weeks and still counting.

It takes at least 2 weeks for them to register your meds, only then the shipping process begins.

If you are planning to use this service, be prepared to pay out of pocket and get the run around.It is much easier to stand in line at the pharmacy!

Had an Experience with Medco?

Comments

Walford, Iowa, United States #255627

This is the WORSE pharmacy I've ever dealt with.They have no idea what is going on within their own departments.

They tell you things will be shipped and then when they aren't they don't even have the gall to contact you.

Absolutely terrible customer service, I reported their business practices, filed a complaint with their home office and filed a formal complaint with my HR office after hearing more horror stories from my co-workers.I'm not even sure how a company like his functions enough to make a profit.

Medco is the worst place in the world to order from.Customer service was rude, and the lady told me she didn't know the *** fax #......

And it took 2 week to get my order.When I paid for rush shipment