1.2K views

Clearly, Accredo/Medco has a consistent approach underway. Their approach is to hassle patients and not deliver expensive drugs to needy people.

I'm sure that some patients give up and use other insurance options. This makes Accredo look like a wonderful cost improvement option.

I am working with an attorney on a class-action approach. However, my attorney is not an expert in class-action options.

Does anyone have a relationship that will help us go after these unethical people?

For comic relief you should know that Accredo arbitrarily cancelled my prescription because my physician did not respond within 5 days confirming his prescription for my needed Humira. At the same time, Accredo mailed me a government notice confirming that my doctor had 45 days to respond!!

Comments

i am also on board to file a lawsuit because they send me wrong medication or delay my medication which this medication I can not miss a doses of and this can cause my body reject my medication, or they losing my rx

They have assumed title of Dr without the training or schooling, violations against Board of pharmacy regulations and so much more. If there is a lawsuit in action.

My back round includes 25 yrs in this field. What they have done to my husband these last 2 yrs goes against all ethics and oaths we've sworn to.

Ive plenty of documentation. Just tell me where to sign up

Has anyone contacted an attorney on this matter? If so who?

I am on board with filing an Accredo class action suit. Their ability to stand in the way of customer care and medical necessity is unmatched.

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #940566

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I had a change in insurance and called them 3 weeks in advance to notify of this change before I needed my meds refilled.

I was told this would take about a week, which was fine since that would still leave me with 2 weeks supply. I was told to call back in 3 days time. I waited and gave them an extra day and called on the 4th day. I was told, the new insurance was still not showing and they could do nothing.

After another week I was finally told that the insurance was straight and they would be shipped to me on 01/31/15. Of course that date came and went. I called them on 02/02/15, and was told, that "oh no" we just got approval and now they will be shipped out on 02/03 and you "should" receive them on 02/04. At this point I have been out of my medications for HIV for a week now, and I really do not believe my medications will show up as promised for the 3rd time by these liars.

My spouse went thru the exact same thing two weeks earlier due to a drug change. That also took him 3 weeks to get corrected.

to REW Durham, North Carolina, United States #1098737

I am in the same boat. I have been trying to get my HIV medication refiled since 1/14/16.

Last refil was 12/22/15 and they are saying and have been saying since 1/14/16 that refill is to early. Not available to ship until 2/7/16. The prescription is a 30 day prescription and I cant refill until 2/7/16. I have never been early refilling.

I have refilled a couple days past there notice to refill even. So I have been late, not early. I have been out of medication for a couple days and it looks as though i won't be getting it anytime soon. By the time I receive the next shipment around 2/10/16 or after, I will be without for 26 days.

Unbelievable. I am at a loss and am tired of being past around. Accredo says it is Express Scripts denying the claim and Express Scripts says it is Accredo. I wish there was some way to sue over this.

I was told there is nothing more they can do and to call back when I am able to refill. In the meantime I will be building up resistance to Atripla.

Monroe, North Carolina, United States #866961

I cannot believe the incompetence of this company! You cannot trust anything they tell you over the phone.

Is there a governing body where I can file a formal complaint?

I'll contact you about that class action. This company should be put out of business.

Chatham, Illinois, United States #860500

I am working on finding a lawyer to file a class action lawsuit against Accredo. My name is Janice Kay Logan.

You may contact me at jkl.dosar@gmail.com with CLASS ACTION in the subject line.

I will provide you with my phone numbers so that we may talk personally. I am taking Enbrel and am having major trouble with Accredo.

I am having a similar issue with the same med for 2 months now.

#820869

Express Scripts / Accredo is playing a sick game with people that desperately need medicine. We have spent hours trying to clear their mess-ups - often times the same mistake magically reappears.

We have spoken with one incompetent employee/supervisor after another. We have had medicine withheld because we "owed them too much money" even though the owed amount was a mistake on their part. They must survive because they low ball their way in and then NOT deliver on service.

They are the epitome of incompetence.

BTW, it turns out these "two" companies are co-located.

My grandfather has gone without two major meds he relies on because they simply were not delivered. Two weeks without pills he takes twice a day!

The assisted living nurse ordered them 3 weeks in advance and this useless company couldn't deliver them on time? The worst part of this is that his insurance was switched to Coventry and they FORCE exclusive use of Express scripts so we do not even have an option to run to the pharmacy and pick them up ourselves.

So very wrong. If there is a lawsuit against Express or Coventry-we are in and have many others ready to join!

Pasadena, Texas, United States #776457

The same thing is going on with me with this *** specialty pharmacy called health scripts i already told them i dont want the medicine because i refuse to giveegive my credit card info over phone to a *** 1877 number with an *** with some meds that they claim cant be picked up from my pharmacy walgreens this place harassing me doesnt even have a local number.since telling them i dont need the medicine if i cabt get from walgreens this private health scripts place continues blowing up my phone

Glastonbury, Connecticut, United States #776416

Does anyone know of any groups who will take on Accredo? Can we set up a Facebook page titled Accredo Sucks?

We could post our experiences and turn them into the TN Dept. of Health for their incompetence and blatant disregard for their patients (customers) health and well-being. I will call my Dr. tomorrow.

Anyone speak to their doctor about Accredo's incompetence?

Glastonbury, Connecticut, United States #776405

We need a class action lawsuit against this company! Promised last Thursday to ship by Tuesday then I received an automated VM there was a delivery issue and to call.

Spoke with a supervisor who said my insurance has a change (which is not true) and she promised to provide me with a new shipment and delivery date. She never called back. I phoned them this evening and dealt with equally incompetent, uncaring and unhelpful management. They said they submitted a request for the script, but it will take 48 hrs.

to process and offered to have me speak with a physician. I asked if this would speed up the delivery and they said it would cancel the rush script. Maddening and stressful -- all things, you and I, can't afford to have and why we need the meds as the Dr. prescribes.

I also asked the manager who is liable if I have a relapse. Of course, no reply.

Who is liable? Yes, a class action suit is desperately needed.

Accredo shipped my Humira starter pak to the wrong address. Instead of resending the starter pak they sent the maintenance dose. Now, as I'm going to run short, they refuse to replace the starter pak unless I pay for it. I spend hours on the phone each week with the totally incompetent patient care reps and supervisors, who always put me on long holds and never correct the situation. Finally, they agreed to pull the phone call made to ship the original order and see who was at fault. They actually lied, telling me they shipped it to the location I requested. When I said I wanted to listen to the call or see the transcript, I was told I would have to get an attorney and have it subpoenaed.

As I had reported this to the state division of insurance a person from Accredo Client Services called to apologize, told me she pulled the phone call and said I was right.

They lied about the contents of the phone call. She put through a request to replace my original shipment. After much trouble I got through to a pharmacy tech who set up my shipment to arrive in two days. I thought this was finally taken care of.

Yesterday I got an email from Express Scripts saying it was too early to fill. Never have I seen such gross incompetence. Unbelievable!

have express scripts medco I agree we need a class action lawsuit to be going on my meds are never delivered on time ..u speak to company no one knows what is going on they give u the run around all the time mean while ur life is in danger for not taking meds..how do u go about class action we all need to file to get rid of this company ...

Chicago, Illinois, United States #753583

I agree.... Run around, run around, is the game they play to wear you down.

Salem, Oregon, United States #677795

I would love to be on a class action against Medco, they put $580 worth of insulin on my porch and made me pay them for it even tho i didnt order it, said they will get the money one way or another, when I called I got a person in Singapore who could barely speak English and she said my doctor sent them a script but I said I should still have

the right to order or not, and they also wont fill my 90 pill script at Walgreen they say only 30 pills but my drs scripts says 90, it cost $10 copy for 30 and will cost $30 for 3 months for 90 pills, but if i pay out of pocket its only $14.99 so Medco will make money off me, also my doctor prescribed my 400 diabetic strips and they say I can only have 150 every 3 months but the script is for 400

shoxwort

Congratulations to Medco for never having ever completed a single prescription fulfillment over the course of the four years we've been at your mercy (aka customers). My wife has severely acute asthma and an incredibly serious acid reflux condition, both of which require a number of very important, life-saving prescriptions, which need to be taken every single day in order for her to avoid having stomach bleeding, ulcers, nausea, or having asthma attacks which even lead to needing an Epi-pen. Medco has, on literally every single occasion, either been late, refused to send us the prescriptions, overcharged us, or even sent us the wrong medication. I have seriously lost count of how many times they have put my wife's life in danger (it's a miracle she has survived their negligence this long!), and I am no longer going to put up with it.

We are currently waiting on all of her meds which have been denied being released due to us "not paying" ... we currently have a -$10 balance on our account as per their own website and my account records and payment history - that's right, you didn't misread that, Medco currently owes us money and yet they have still managed to once again place my wife in a precarious position by not doing even the simplest of jobs correctly.

I am calling for everyone everywhere who has ever had an issue like we have to completely boycott Medco and refuse to use them for anything until they get their act together. It is either this or we get a class-action lawsuit together against them for all of the stress, worry, financial strain, and anguish they have caused to all of us. It's time we stop letting them just push us around and do whatever they want because they don't care about their customers with so much money coming in all the time. They need to learn that their customers matter and that they do, in fact, need us in order to survive as a company. Let's make them take notice since the years of us complaining and giving them another chance have clearly taught those greedy, negligent, elitest pigs a single lesson!

Hendersonville, North Carolina, United States #657492

my doctor ordered a script for me and they approved it and then cancelled it stating that I did not qualify for the generic due to my conditions. But they will allow me to order the name brand. same drug at a lot higher price

on the other hand when I went to refill one of my other name brand scripts the website will not allow me to order that one they want me to change to a generic :?